Tips for calling the foreigner
Belows are some tips that if we have to call the foreigner while our English is not so good.
1. Write down what you need to say and your idea first such as marking point 1,2,3. ( Phone is an interactive way to communicate, if the topic is blocked, you can get back to the topic rapidly.)
2. Write down the name that you are calling for in case that you cannot find out the right person because of your wrong pronunciation. ( Some foreign companies are very formal which have reception and many departments )
3. Greeting first and tell him your name and country and company when you find his. Customer is likely not to suddenly remember you so you need to make your name outstanding in the usual e-mail or communication. After he confirmed that he knows who you are, you tell your thing according to your written notes,slowly and clearly. And wait for his reply. Use colloquial English during the communication because many of them are still not good at English.
4. Send an email to remind him what you have talking about right after he said he knew or did not know. Actually, it is better to send email before you call your customer so that you can ask him whether he has received your email by phone and it will be easier for him to understand what you are talking about. If the email is sent after the phone call, you can say that you will send an email to him 5 minutes later and ask him to reply your email.
5 Finally, express your thanks politely.
- END -
Finished browsing? You can ask me to comment and Leave a Reply!
Leave a Reply！
Analysis the lifeblood for the b2b industry websiteFor more b2b companies,seo is the main way for them to collect the resource,it wi...
The Garbage B2B WebsitesTradeB2B concern B2B industry for many years, during which our experts have to pe...
Risk analysis and prevention of African tradeAfrica is the area that most countries are agricultural-orieted. So for the pesti...
Ebola Virus Reduces Import of BauxiteRecently, there have been confirmed cases and suspected cases of the Ebola virus ...
Popular this month
- Ebola Virus Reduces Import of Bauxite
- Succeed occurs in your spare time
- Tips for calling the foreigner
- How to Get Payments Earlier
- Feature of the UK market and buyers
- How to Know Your Product?
- Analysis of Australian Market
- The bright future of trading
- Make Your Trade Websites Attractive
- 20 details that you don't know in UK